Friday, March 1, 2013

Women Priests

I did my book report on "When Women Were Priests" the other day and I didn't get a chance to play the youtube video I inserted at the end (my presentation was a little lengthier than I expected...sorry guys).

But anyways, here it is now! It's about women starting a revolution and becoming priests and deacons in Florida. The Roman Catholic church is excommunicating these women, and making the point that God didn't intend for women to be built in his image. The women claim that they are following the Spirit of God and violating an unjust Church law. The Vatican released this statement:

"This situation is sad for the entire Church....the attempt to ordain women...brings division, and fractures unity in the Church."

I hope these women realize their power and inspire many more women!


No comments:

Post a Comment